We found 18 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Franklin, IN.
Dr. Tyler Potter specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. John Pruitt specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Philip Mirise specializes in general dentistry and practices in Franklin, IN and Bargersville, IN. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Mirise takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Robyn Hayes' area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Hayes accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces