We found 18 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Franklin, IN.
Dr. Tyler Potter practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Indianapolis, IN, Franklin, IN, and Greenwood, IN. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Pruitt is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Pruitt honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Laura Bracken works as a general dentist in Columbus, IN and Trafalgar, IN. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bracken takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Daniel Martin's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Philip Mirise's specialty is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed Dr. Mirise at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces