We found 4 perinatologists who accept Medicare near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Julie Platt's area of specialization is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). She graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Elaine Carroll works as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Carroll has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She attended medical school at Rush Medical College.
Dr. Laura Hughes' specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). Dr. Hughes accepts Medicare insurance. She attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Thomas Wheeler is a medical specialist in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)