We found 12 dermatologists near Evansville, IN.
Dr. Jeffrey Moore is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Moore graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jane Lim is a MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Lim studied medicine at Far Eastern University, Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Naji Tawfik is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Tawfik graduated from the University of Baghdad, Baghdad College of Medicine. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Celine Mestel, who practices in Evansville, IN, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She attended medical school at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. Dr. Mestel is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.