We found 12 dermatologists near Evansville, IN.
Dr. Jeffrey Moore, who practices in Evansville, IN, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Moore is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Robert Martin specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Lafayette, IN and Evansville, IN. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Martin is a graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jane Lim is a mohs skin cancer surgeon in Evansville, IN. Dr. Lim is a graduate of Far Eastern University, Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Charles Hudson works as a surgical dermatologist. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Hudson is a graduate of Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Naji Tawfik works as a dermatologist. Dr. Tawfik's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He attended medical school at the University of Baghdad, Baghdad College of Medicine.
Dr. Edwin Kasha is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Kasha has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.