We found 12 dermatologists near Evansville, IN.
Dr. Jeffrey Moore's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Moore graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. Robert Martin is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Lafayette, IN and Evansville, IN. Dr. Martin studied medicine at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Jane Lim's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Lim attended medical school at Far Eastern University, Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation.
Dr. Charles Hudson is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Dr. Hudson attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Naji Tawfik is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Tawfik's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of the University of Baghdad, Baghdad College of Medicine.
Dr. Edwin Kasha is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Kasha graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.