We found 9 neonatologists near Crown Point, IN.
Dr. Phornphat Rasamimari is a medical specialist in hospital medicine (hospitalist) and neonatology. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago for residency. Dr. Rasamimari is professionally affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Sinai Health System (Chicago), and Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Mohammad Alattar's specialty is neonatology. Dr. Alattar's hospital/clinic affiliations include Palos Community Hospital and Franciscan Alliance. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He has an open panel. In addition to English, he speaks Arabic.
Dr. Sudhish Chandra sees patients in Hammond, IN, Crown Point, IN, and Dyer, IN. His medical specialties are neonatology and general pediatrics. He studied medicine at Maulana Azad Medical College. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Chandra is open to new patients.
Dr. Ousama Dallal's medical specialty is neonatology. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Dallal's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Pankaj Chhangani works as a neonatologist. Her professional affiliations include Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS) and Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Dr. Chhangani welcomes new patients.
Dr. Mario Sanchez works as a neonatologist. He is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital and Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sanchez takes. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Sanchez's office for an appointment.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat