We found 4 dermatologists near Crown Point, IN.
Dr. Mitchell Bressack is a dermatologist in Crown Point, IN. These areas are among Dr. Bressack's clinical interests: retin-A treatment, chemical peels, and juvederm. Patient ratings for Dr. Bressack average 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Bressack graduated from SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He trained at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County for residency. He is affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Laser Hair Removal, Chemical Peels, Rosacea, Acne, Mohs ... (Read more)
Dr. Melanie Griem is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Crown Point, IN. After completing medical school at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. She is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Griem is in-network for Medicare insurance. She is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Dr. Griem's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Karen Jordan is a surgical dermatology specialist. Dr. Jordan's areas of expertise include the following: retin-A treatment, CO2 laser treatment, and microdermabrasion. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Jordan accepts. She studied medicine at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Jordan completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Chicago.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, CO2 Laser Treatment, Laser Resurfacing, Birthmark Removal, Rosacea, Acne, Mohs ... (Read more)
Dr. Ashvin Garlapati is a dermatologist in Crown Point, IN. Dr. Garlapati is affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He is a graduate of Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. He takes Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.