We found 4 dermatologists near Crown Point, IN.
Dr. Mitchell Bressack's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Bressack average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Bressack studied medicine at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. He trained at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County for his residency. Dr. Bressack is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Melanie Griem practices dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Griem is in-network for Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Griem's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. She is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Karen Jordan practices dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Jordan studied medicine at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Ashvin Garlapati is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Garlapati is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. His practice is open to new patients. He studied medicine at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.