We found 4 dermatologists near Crown Point, IN.
Dr. Melanie Griem is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Dr. Griem's average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She honors Medicare insurance. She graduated from the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Griem is affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Mitchell Bressack works as a dermatologist. He is a graduate of SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and a graduate of John Stroger Hospital of Cook County's residency program. Patient ratings for Dr. Bressack average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He has an open panel.
Dr. Karen Jordan is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Dyer, IN and Merrillville, IN. She is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. Dr. Jordan is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ashvin Garlapati is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Crown Point, IN. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Garlapati welcomes new patients. He graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.