We found 4 dermatologists near Crown Point, IN.
Dr. Mitchell Bressack practices surgical dermatology in Crown Point, IN. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Bressack include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. He obtained his medical school training at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and performed his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Bressack is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Phototherapy, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Melanie Griem's specialty is dermatopathology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Griem include skin issues. She is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. After completing medical school at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Griem takes Medicare insurance. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Karen Jordan is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. She studied medicine at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. These areas are among her clinical interests: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Jordan is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Ashvin Garlapati's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Garlapati is a graduate of Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Dr. Garlapati has an open panel.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.