We found 4 dermatologists near Crown Point, IN.
Dr. Mitchell Bressack works as a surgical dermatologist in Crown Point, IN. His clinical interests include phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He is affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Before completing his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Dr. Bressack attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences and SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Bressack is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Bressack takes Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Skin Issues, Phototherapy
Dr. Melanie Griem's specialty is dermatopathology. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin, Dr. Griem attended medical school at the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. In her practice, she is particularly interested in skin issues. Patient ratings for Dr. Griem average 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. She is affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Dr. Griem is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Karen Jordan's areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery; she sees patients in Dyer, IN, Merrillville, IN, and Munster, IN. She graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. These areas are among Dr. Jordan's clinical interests: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Ashvin Garlapati is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Garlapati attended medical school at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point. Dr. Garlapati is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.