We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage near Vandalia, IL.
Dr. Bradley Dunn works as a general dentist in Vandalia, IL. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dunn is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Mark Brunk works as a general dentist. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Brunk is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces