We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Open Access near Pontiac, IL.
Dr. Anitha Perinchery's specialty is adult cardiology. She is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Dr. Perinchery is a graduate of T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha and a graduate of The Brooklyn Hospital Center's residency program. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Consultative Cardiology, Heart Problems, Stress Testing, Transesophageal Echocardiography
Dr. William Novak is an adult cardiology specialist. These areas are among his clinical interests: consultative cardiology and echocardiogram (echo). He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University, Dr. Novak attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He is affiliated with OSF St. Joseph Medical Center and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Consultative Cardiology, Echocardiogram
Dr. Murali Senapathi works as an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Bloomington, IL and Pontiac, IL. Dr. Senapathi is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad. For his residency, Dr. Senapathi trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Massachusetts. He is affiliated with OSF St. Joseph Medical Center and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Peripheral Vascular Interventions, Peripheral Vascular Disease
Dr. Guoxiang Chu is a medical specialist in cardiology (heart disease). He speaks Chinese. He is professionally affiliated with OSF St. Joseph Medical Center and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Dr. Chu is a graduate of Soochow University Medical College. For his residency, Dr. Chu trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Consultative Cardiology, Echocardiogram, CT Coronary Angiogram, Heart Problems
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow