We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Open Access near Pontiac, IL.
Dr. Anitha Perinchery works as an adult cardiologist. Her areas of expertise include the following: consultative cardiology, echocardiogram (echo), and cardiac CT. She is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. After attending T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha for medical school, Dr. Perinchery completed her residency training at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Dr. Perinchery honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Clinical interests: Consultative Cardiology, Echocardiogram, Cardiac CT
Dr. William Novak is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. His areas of clinical interest consist of consultative cardiology, echocardiogram (echo), and CT coronary angiogram. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Novak graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University. His hospital/clinic affiliations include OSF St. Joseph Medical Center and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Consultative Cardiology, Echocardiogram, CT Coronary Angiogram
Dr. Murali Senapathi works as a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Bloomington, IL and Pontiac, IL. He is affiliated with OSF St. Joseph Medical Center and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Dr. Senapathi is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from Gandhi Medical College Hyderabad and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Massachusetts.
Clinical interests: Peripheral Vascular Interventions, Peripheral Vascular Disease
Dr. Guoxiang Chu's area of specialization is cardiology (heart disease). After completing medical school at Soochow University Medical College, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Chu's areas of expertise consist of MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), consultative cardiology, and echocardiogram (echo). He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Chinese. His professional affiliations include OSF St. Joseph Medical Center and OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Clinical interests: MRI, Consultative Cardiology, Echocardiogram, Cardiac CT
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow