We found 80 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Plainfield, IL.
Dr. Anthony Frer's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Areas of expertise for Dr. Frer include tooth extractions, bone grafting, and temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ). Dr. Frer honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Kings County Hospital Center for residency. Dr. Frer is professionally affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS).
Clinical interests: Implant Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Jaw Surgery, Bone Grafting, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, ... (Read more)
Dr. Scott Soderquist's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth Reiser-Loeber practices dentistry in Romeoville, IL. Her areas of expertise consist of dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. Dr. Reiser-Loeber takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening, Da Vinci Surgery
Dr. Randall Hodoval works as a general dentist. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hodoval is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Michael Risty's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Risty has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Joon Han's specialty is prosthodontics (tooth repair and replacement). Dr. Han is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces