We found 6 pediatric gastroenterologists near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Yaseen is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of Punjab Medical College. He trained at Western Reserve Care System for his residency.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta practices pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Gupta (or staff) speaks Hindi. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois. He graduated from the University of Ibadan College of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Gupta trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut.
Dr. Christopher Mullett is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois. His education and training includes medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center.
Dr. Ian Kang's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kang accepts. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and then he performed his residency at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria. He is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing