We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. Before completing his residency at Western Reserve Care System, Dr. Yaseen attended medical school at Punjab Medical College. Dr. Yaseen is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Christopher Mullett is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist. Before performing his residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Dr. Mullett attended Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Ian Kang's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. Before completing his residency at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, Dr. Kang attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Dr. Kang accepts Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Issam El Halabi works as a pediatric gastroenterologist. He is a graduate of the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Zahangir Khaled's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. He is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Dr. Khaled is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing