We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen sees patients in Moline, IL and Peoria, IL. His medical specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois. Dr. Yaseen is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Punjab Medical College. His training includes a residency program at Western Reserve Care System.
Dr. Christopher Mullett specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Before performing his residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Dr. Mullett attended Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Ian Kang is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He works in Peoria, IL. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Kang's education and training includes medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and residency at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria. He is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Issam El Halabi is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. El Halabi is a graduate of the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Zahangir Khaled practices pediatric gastroenterology in Springfield, IL and Peoria, IL. Dr. Khaled is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He honors Medicare insurance.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing