We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen is a physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Yaseen attended Punjab Medical College and then went on to complete his residency at Western Reserve Care System. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Christopher Mullett is a Peoria, IL physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. After completing medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Mullett performed his residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Ian Kang is a Peoria, IL physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Kang accepts Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and a graduate of OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria's residency program. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Zahangir Khaled practices pediatric gastroenterology in Springfield, IL and Peoria, IL. Dr. Khaled's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Dr. Issam El Halabi specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. He studied medicine at the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing