We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois. After completing medical school at Punjab Medical College, he performed his residency at Western Reserve Care System.
Dr. Christopher Mullett sees patients in Peoria, IL. His medical specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Mullett is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois. After attending Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center.
Dr. Ian Kang's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Kang attended the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health for medical school and subsequently trained at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria for residency. He accepts Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Issam El Halabi's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. He graduated from the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Zahangir Khaled is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Khaled is professionally affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing