We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. Before performing his residency at Western Reserve Care System, Dr. Yaseen attended Punjab Medical College for medical school. He is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Christopher Mullett's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. He graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He trained at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center for his residency. Dr. Mullett is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Ian Kang is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health for medical school and subsequently trained at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria for residency. Dr. Kang is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Zahangir Khaled's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. Patients gave Dr. Khaled an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Dr. Issam El Halabi is a physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. He studied medicine at the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine.
Disciplinary or Board Actions
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing