We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen is a pediatric gastroenterologist. Dr. Yaseen is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois. After attending Punjab Medical College for medical school, he completed his residency training at Western Reserve Care System.
Dr. Christopher Mullett is a Peoria, IL physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. He graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Mullett's training includes a residency program at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Ian Kang specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed his residency at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Kang is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Issam El Halabi specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. El Halabi is a graduate of the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Zahangir Khaled works as a pediatric gastroenterologist in Springfield, IL and Peoria, IL. Dr. Khaled is professionally affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing