We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Mohammad Yaseen practices pediatric gastroenterology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Punjab Medical College. For his professional training, Dr. Yaseen completed a residency program at Western Reserve Care System. Dr. Yaseen is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Christopher Mullett's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. He is professionally affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois. Dr. Mullett is a graduate of Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency training at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center.
Dr. Ian Kang is a physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Kang graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. He trained at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria for his residency. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Illinois.
Dr. Issam El Halabi is a physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. He studied medicine at the University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Zahangir Khaled is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He accepts Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing