We found 5 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Park Ridge, IL.
Dr. Olga Kozlova practices pediatric neurology. Dr. Kozlova honors Humana HMO, Child Health Plus, and Humana Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy. Her practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Farha Tokarz is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. She graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Dr. Tokarz accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Luda Sorin's specialty is pediatric neurology. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Sorin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Nishant Shah is a pediatric neurologist in Park Ridge, IL. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests