We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Park Ridge, IL.
Dr. Farha Tokarz practices pediatric neurology in Park Ridge, IL. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Tokarz attended medical school at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Mohammad Ikramuddin is a pediatric neurology specialist in Park Ridge, IL. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Luda Sorin is a specialist in pediatric neurology. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Sorin is a graduate of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Nishant Shah specializes in pediatric neurology and practices in Park Ridge, IL. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests