We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Park Ridge, IL.
Dr. Farha Tokarz's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. Dr. Tokarz is a graduate of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tokarz accepts.
Dr. Luda Sorin specializes in pediatric neurology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sorin honors. She graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Nishant Shah is a physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests