We found 5 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Park Ridge, IL.
Dr. Olga Kozlova is a physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. She studied medicine at Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy. Dr. Kozlova accepts Humana HMO, Child Health Plus, Humana Bronze, and more. She is open to new patients.
Dr. Farha Tokarz is a pediatric neurologist. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tokarz accepts. Dr. Tokarz attended medical school at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Dr. Luda Sorin specializes in pediatric neurology. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Sorin attended medical school at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests