We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near Olympia Fields, IL.
Dr. James Hunter sees patients in Orland Park, IL, Highland Park, IL, and Flossmoor, IL. His medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. In Dr. Hunter's practice, he is particularly interested in asthma and allergies. He is in-network for Viant, TRICARE, and Humana HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is professionally affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, MetroSouth Medical Center, and Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Hunter has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Richard Fitzsimons specializes in allergy & immunology. He graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN), in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Fitzsimons's professional affiliations include Palos Community Hospital, Franciscan Alliance, and Associated Allergists & Asthma Specialists. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. James Thompson works as an allergist/immunologist in Orland Park, IL, Flossmoor, IL, and Chicago, IL. Dr. Thompson's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Palos Community Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center, and Franciscan Alliance. He is in-network for Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN), in addition to other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients. He graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. Dr. Thompson trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago for residency.
Dr. Michael Flais' area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He honors Viant, TRICARE, Humana HMO, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Dr. Flais is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.