- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 3 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near Olympia Fields, IL.
Dr. James Hunter specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and practices in Orland Park, IL, Highland Park, IL, and Flossmoor, IL. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. For his residency, Dr. Hunter trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Hunter has a special interest in asthma and allergies. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and MetroSouth Medical Center. Dr. Hunter has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Richard Fitzsimons is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. After completing medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Fitzsimons is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. His professional affiliations include Palos Community Hospital and Associated Allergists & Asthma Specialists. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Fitzsimons's office for an appointment.
Dr. James Thompson sees patients in Orland Park, IL, Flossmoor, IL, and Chicago, IL. His medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Thompson's hospital/clinic affiliations include Palos Community Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center, and Associated Allergists & Asthma Specialists. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He is accepting new patients. Dr. Thompson graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago.