We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near Olympia Fields, IL.
Dr. James Hunter works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist. Dr. Hunter attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. In his practice, Dr. Hunter focuses on asthma and allergies. He takes Viant, TRICARE, Humana HMO, and more. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, MetroSouth Medical Center, and Franciscan Alliance. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Richard Fitzsimons' area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Dr. Fitzsimons takes Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN), in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Palos Community Hospital, Franciscan Alliance, and Associated Allergists & Asthma Specialists. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. James Thompson works as an allergist/immunologist in Orland Park, IL, Flossmoor, IL, and Chicago, IL. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Thompson is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN). He obtained his medical school training at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Palos Community Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center, and Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Thompson's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Michael Flais' specialty is allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine. Dr. Flais accepts Viant, TRICARE, Humana HMO, and more. He is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.