We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana HMO Open Access Copay 50/5000 near Olympia Fields, IL.
Dr. James Hunter is a pediatric allergist and immunologist in Orland Park, IL, Flossmoor, IL, and Highland Park, IL. His areas of clinical interest consist of asthma and allergies. He is an in-network provider for Viant, TRICARE, Humana HMO, and more. Dr. Hunter obtained his medical school training at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. His professional affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, MetroSouth Medical Center, and Franciscan Alliance. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Allergies, asthma
Dr. Richard Fitzsimons' specialty is allergy & immunology. His education and training includes medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine and residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN). Dr. Fitzsimons's professional affiliations include Palos Community Hospital, Franciscan Alliance, and Associated Allergists & Asthma Specialists. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Fitzsimons's office for an appointment.
Dr. James Thompson is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Orland Park, IL, Flossmoor, IL, and Chicago, IL. He is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center, and Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Thompson is an in-network provider for Coventry, Viant, Community Care Network (CCN), and more. He welcomes new patients. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago, Dr. Thompson attended Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Flais specializes in allergy & immunology and practices in Orland Park, IL, Olympia Fields, IL, and Chicago Heights, IL. Dr. Flais is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Viant, TRICARE, and Humana HMO. He is open to new patients. He attended medical school at the University of Toledo College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.