- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 1 pediatricians who accepts Preferred Network Access near Oak Lawn, IL.
Dr. Ayman Rawda's area of specialization is general pediatrics. In addition to English, Dr. Rawda (or staff) speaks Arabic, Spanish, and Polish. In his practice, he is particularly interested in cancer and blood disorders. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Little Company of Mary Hospital, and Little Company of Mary Health Providers Network. Dr. Rawda graduated from the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine and then he performed his residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HFN, Viant, and more. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Immunization, Circumcision, Allergies, Blood Disorders, Obesity, Cancer, Asthma