We found 3 pediatric ophthalmologists who accept Sagamore near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Rebecca Mets specializes in pediatric ophthalmology and practices in Chicago, IL, Glenview, IL, and Lake Forest, IL. She studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. She trained at Northwestern Memorial Hospital for her residency. Clinical interests for Dr. Mets include strabismus, retinoblastoma, and hemangioma. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, HFN, and HealthSmart. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Mets welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Retinoblastoma, Hemangiomas, Cataract Surgery, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Amblyopia, Strabismus, Eye ... (Read more)
Dr. Hawke Yoon works as a pediatric ophthalmologist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Yoon include eye problems. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Utah School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Medical University of South Carolina. He is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Retinoblastoma, Retinopathy of Prematurity, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Strabismus, Eye Problems
Dr. Sudhi Kurup, who practices in Chicago, IL, Forest, IL, and Northbrook, IL, is a medical specialist in pediatric ophthalmology. His areas of expertise include strabismus, glaucoma, and retinoblastoma. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Kurup attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Kurup's medical residency was performed at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Retinoblastoma, Cataract Surgery, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Amblyopia, Strabismus, Eye Problems
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy