We found 3 dermatologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Renuka Bhatt is a specialist in surgical dermatology. She works in Burr Ridge, IL, Orland Park, IL, and Joliet, IL. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Bhatt include warts, birthmark removal, and rosacea. She is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist Health Network (AHN). She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois, Dr. Bhatt attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. In addition to English, Dr. Bhatt (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi.
Clinical interests: Warts, Dermabrasion, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Rosacea, Spider Veins, Tattoo Removal, Restylane, ... (Read more)
Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell specializes in pediatric dermatology. Her areas of expertise include acne and laser treatment. Dr. Kenner-Bell is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She attended Baylor College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Texas Children's Hospital for residency. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kenner-Bell accepts. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Vascular Disease, Acne, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin Surgery
Dr. Sarah Chamlin is a pediatric dermatologist. In her practice, Dr. Chamlin focuses on hemangioma. Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chamlin honors. Dr. Chamlin attended medical school at Rush Medical College. For her professional training, Dr. Chamlin completed residency programs at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Chamlin welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Port-Wine Stains, Hemangiomas
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.