We found 3 dermatologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Sarah Chamlin sees patients in Chicago, IL, New Lenox, IL, and Northbrook, IL. Her medical specialty is pediatric dermatology. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Chamlin include hemangioma. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare HMO. After attending Rush Medical College for medical school, she completed her residency training at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Dr. Chamlin's hospital/clinic affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Port-Wine Stains, Hemangiomas
Dr. Renuka Bhatt works as a surgical dermatologist in Burr Ridge, IL, Orland Park, IL, and Joliet, IL. Dr. Bhatt's areas of expertise include warts, nail issues, and microdermabrasion. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. Dr. Bhatt completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Bhatt (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist Health Network (AHN).
Clinical interests: Warts, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Hair Problems, Spider Veins, Restylane, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell practices pediatric dermatology. Dr. Kenner-Bell's areas of clinical interest consist of academic dermatology, acne, and birthmark. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. She trained at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Texas Children's Hospital for residency. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Kenner-Bell is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Vascular Disease, Acne, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Academic Dermatology, Skin Issues, Skin Surgery
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.