We found 3 dermatologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell works as a pediatric dermatologist. She is especially interested in acne and laser treatment. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, United Healthcare Plans, and more. After completing medical school at Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Kenner-Bell performed her residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Texas Children's Hospital. Dr. Kenner-Bell's hospital/clinic affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Vascular Disease, Acne, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin Surgery
Dr. Sarah Chamlin practices pediatric dermatology in Chicago, IL, New Lenox, IL, and Northbrook, IL. Clinical interests for Dr. Chamlin include hemangioma. Dr. Chamlin is professionally affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She graduated from Rush Medical College. For her residency, Dr. Chamlin trained at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chamlin accepts. Dr. Chamlin's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Port-Wine Stains, Hemangiomas
Dr. Renuka Bhatt, who practices in Burr Ridge, IL, Orland Park, IL, and Joliet, IL, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Bhatt (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. Clinical interests for Dr. Bhatt include warts, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. Dr. Bhatt is affiliated with Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist Health Network (AHN). She attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Bhatt accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more.
Clinical interests: Warts, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Spider Veins, Restylane, Skin Cancer Surgery, Microdermabrasion, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.