We found 3 dermatologists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Brandi Kenner-Bell's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology. After attending Baylor College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Kenner-Bell completed her residency training at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Texas Children's Hospital. Clinical interests for Dr. Kenner-Bell include acne and laser treatment. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Kenner-Bell is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Vascular Disease, Acne, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin Surgery
Dr. Sarah Chamlin practices pediatric dermatology. Before performing her residency at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Dr. Chamlin attended Rush Medical College for medical school. Clinical interests for Dr. Chamlin include hemangioma. Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chamlin accepts. Dr. Chamlin's hospital/clinic affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Port-Wine Stains, Hemangiomas
Dr. Renuka Bhatt is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Bhatt (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Gujarati and Hindi. Her clinical interests include warts, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. Dr. Bhatt's hospital/clinic affiliations include Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist Health Network (AHN). She graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. Patients gave Dr. Bhatt an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, TRICARE, and more.
Clinical interests: Warts, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Spider Veins, Restylane, Skin Cancer Surgery, Microdermabrasion, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.