We found 1 dermatologists who accepts Aetna PPO near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Renuka Bhatt is a specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Bhatt (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. Her areas of expertise include warts, nail issues, and microdermabrasion. Dr. Bhatt's professional affiliations include Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist Health Network (AHN). She graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Bhatt is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Botox, Chemical Peel, Collagen, Juvederm skin filler, Laser Hair Removal, Microdermabrasion, Moles, ... (Read more)
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.