We found 6 immunologists who accept Aetna PPO near Naperville, IL.
Dr. James Moss' areas of specialization are adult immunology, allergy & immunology, and adult allergy. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Moss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Rush University Medical Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS), and Suburban Lung Associates.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hives, Hay Fever
Dr. Diane Ozog's area of specialization is pediatric allergy & immunology. Patient ratings for Dr. Ozog average 2.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Ozog has indicated that her clinical interests include infections, asthma, and allergies. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare POS. Dr. Ozog studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. For her professional training, Dr. Ozog completed residency programs at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. She has received the following distinction: Chicago Super Doctors. Dr. Ozog's hospital/clinic affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Snoring, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, Infections, Asthma
Dr. Thomas Van Osdol, who practices in Glen Ellyn, IL, Naperville, IL, and Plainfield, IL, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Van Osdol is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. For his residency, Dr. Van Osdol trained at Maricopa Medical Center and Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Food Allergy, Asthma
Dr. Jacqueline Moran specializes in allergy & immunology. Her professional affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and DuPage Medical Group (DMG). Dr. Moran obtained her medical school training at Indiana University School of Medicine and performed her residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. Patient ratings for Dr. Moran average 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors Aetna EPO, Land of Lincoln, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Moran has received the distinction of Chicago Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Asthma
Dr. David Knysak's medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He has a special interest in infections, asthma, and sinus problems. Dr. Knysak's professional affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. He studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Knysak's training includes a residency program at Jewish General Hospital.
Clinical interests: Hives, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, Nose Problems, Hay Fever, Infections, Asthma
Dr. Farheen Mirza, who practices in Plainfield, IL, Woodridge, IL, and Hinsdale, IL, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Her areas of expertise include the following: drug allergy, hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and acute sinusitis. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. Dr. Mirza attended medical school at Rush Medical College. Her training includes a residency program at Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Mirza (or staff) speaks Urdu and Hindi. Dr. Mirza is professionally affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital, Adventist Health Partners (AHP), and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Atopic Dermatitis, Allergies, Hives, Acute Sinusitis, Sinus Problems, Food Allergy, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.