We found 6 immunologists who accept Aetna PPO near Naperville, IL.
Dr. James Moss is an immunologist, allergist/immunologist, and allergist in Winfield, IL, Elk Grove Village, IL, and Naperville, IL. He is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS), and Suburban Lung Associates. Dr. Moss attended medical school at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at Rush University Medical Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, United Healthcare Plans, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Allergy & Immunology, Asthma, Hay Fever/Allergic Rhinitis, Hives, Sinusitis
Dr. Diane Ozog is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. Clinical interests for Dr. Ozog include infections, asthma, and allergies. Her average rating from her patients is 2.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and United Healthcare POS, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and subsequently trained at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and John Stroger Hospital of Cook County for residency. Dr. Ozog has received professional recognition including the following: Chicago Super Doctors. Her professional affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital.
Clinical interests: Allergy & Immunology, Asthma, Hay Fever/Allergic Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Snoring, Allergies, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Dr. Thomas Van Osdol specializes in allergy & immunology. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Van Osdol attended the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health for medical school and subsequently trained at Maricopa Medical Center and Phoenix Children's Hospital for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.
Clinical interests: Allergy & Immunology, Asthma, Eczema, Food Allergies
Dr. Jacqueline Moran is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. She is rated highly by her patients. She is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and DuPage Medical Group (DMG). Dr. Moran is in-network for Aetna EPO, Land of Lincoln, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. She attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Moran trained at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She has received professional recognition including the following: Chicago Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Contact Dermatitis/Patch Test, Eczema, Rhinitis, Sinusitis
Dr. David Knysak works as an allergist/immunologist. He is especially interested in infections, asthma, and sinus problems. Dr. Knysak's professional affiliations include Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. He studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Knysak's training includes a residency program at Jewish General Hospital. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Asthma, Food Allergies, Hives, Infections, Insect Bites, Nasal Problems, Sinus Problems, Allergy & ... (Read more)
Dr. Farheen Mirza is an allergy & immunology specialist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Mirza include drug allergy, hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and acute sinusitis. Dr. Mirza is professionally affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital, Adventist Health Partners (AHP), and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from Rush Medical College. Dr. Mirza's training includes a residency program at Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Mirza (or staff) is conversant in Urdu and Hindi.
Clinical interests: Acute sinusitis, Airborne allergies, Allergic rhinitis, Allergy shots, Allergy Testing, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.