- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 003 near Murphysboro, IL.
Dr. S. Michael Vancil works as a general dentist in Carbondale, IL. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Vancil is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Hoai Nguyen's specialty is dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.