We found 4 dermatologists near Herrin, IL.
Dr. Ted Vanacker is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. These areas are among Dr. Vanacker's clinical interests: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. He honors Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, ... (Read more)
Dr. Anup Chaudhry works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist in Carbondale, IL and Marion, IL. His areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He takes Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Chaudhry attended medical school at Maulana Azad Medical College. He trained at Maulana Azad Medical Center and John Stroger Hospital of Cook County for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Marion VA Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Bruce Mallatt is a specialist in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Mallatt include skin issues. He is affiliated with Marion VA Medical Center. Dr. Mallatt accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Derek Kenneaster's specialty is surgical dermatology. Areas of expertise for Dr. Kenneaster include skin issues, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. Dr. Kenneaster is affiliated with Advanced Dermatology. His education and training includes medical school at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Southern Illinois University. Dr. Kenneaster is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.