We found 4 dermatologists near Herrin, IL.
Dr. Ted Vanacker is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Dr. Vanacker is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Vanacker is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Anup Chaudhry is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. His areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chaudhry honors. He studied medicine at Maulana Azad Medical College. For his professional training, Dr. Chaudhry completed residency programs at Maulana Azad Medical Center and John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. He is affiliated with Marion VA Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Psoriasis, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Bruce Mallatt specializes in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery and practices in Marion, IL. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Mallatt's areas of expertise include skin issues. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Marion VA Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Derek Kenneaster is a specialist in surgical dermatology. These areas are among Dr. Kenneaster's clinical interests: skin issues, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. He is professionally affiliated with Advanced Dermatology. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Kenneaster obtained his medical school training at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Southern Illinois University.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.