We found 4 dermatologists near Herrin, IL.
Dr. Bruce Mallatt is a medical specialist in dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients gave Dr. Mallatt an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Marion VA Medical Center.
Dr. Anup Chaudhry works as a surgical dermatologist. He is professionally affiliated with Marion VA Medical Center. Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chaudhry honors. Dr. Chaudhry studied medicine at Maulana Azad Medical College.
Dr. Ted Van Acker is a Herrin, IL physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Van Acker is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Derek Kenneaster works as a dermatologist. Dr. Kenneaster is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.