We found 4 dermatologists who accept Cigna near Grayslake, IL.
Dr. Melinda Simon specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Chicago, IL, Grayslake, IL, and Deerfield, IL. Areas of expertise for Dr. Simon include skin issues. Dr. Simon is affiliated with Northwestern Medical Group (NMG), Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Before performing her residency at Rush University Medical Center, Dr. Simon attended Michigan State University for medical school. Dr. Simon accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. Her practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Lisa Shen is a pediatric dermatologist. Dr. Shen's clinical interests encompass skin issues. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and HFN, in addition to other insurance carriers. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and performed her residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Medicine, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She is not accepting new patients at this time.
Clinical interests: Moles, Atopic Dermatitis, Hemangiomas, Acne, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. David Shanker is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine. Dr. Shanker is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients. After attending the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois. Dr. Shanker has received the following distinction: Chicago Super Doctors.
Dr. Eric Marsh specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Marsh is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford and the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.