We found 4 dermatologists who accept Cigna near Grayslake, IL.
Dr. Melinda Simon's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). After completing medical school at Michigan State University and the University of Michigan Medical School, she performed her residency at Rush University Medical Center. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Simon include skin issues. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her professional affiliations include Northwestern Medical Group (NMG), Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Simon is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Lisa Shen works as a pediatric dermatologist. Clinical interests for Dr. Shen include skin issues. She is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Medicine, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Before completing her residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Dr. Shen attended medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and HFN are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shen takes. She is not accepting new patients at this time.
Clinical interests: Moles, Atopic Dermatitis, Hemangiomas, Acne, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Eric Marsh works as a dermatologist. He graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford and the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Marsh is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Shanker works as a dermatologist in Chicago, IL and Grayslake, IL. Dr. Shanker's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois, Dr. Shanker attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago for medical school. He has received the following distinction: Chicago Super Doctors. He is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine. Dr. Shanker is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.