We found 4 dermatologists who accept Cigna near Grayslake, IL.
Dr. Melinda Simon is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Simon's areas of expertise include skin issues. Her professional affiliations include Northwestern Medical Group (NMG), Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Simon takes. Dr. Simon is accepting new patients. Before performing her residency at Rush University Medical Center, Dr. Simon attended Michigan State University and the University of Michigan Medical School.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Lisa Shen's specialty is pediatric dermatology. Dr. Shen's areas of expertise include skin issues. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, HFN, and more. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health and residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Her professional affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Northwestern Medicine, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She is not accepting new patients at this time.
Clinical interests: Moles, Atopic Dermatitis, Hemangiomas, Acne, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. David Shanker is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Chicago, IL and Grayslake, IL. Dr. Shanker is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Medicine. He graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois. Patient ratings for Dr. Shanker average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shanker accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Aetna. He has received the following distinction: Chicago Super Doctors. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Eric Marsh is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Patient reviews placed Dr. Marsh at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford and the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.