We found 6 immunologists who accept Great-West Healthcare PPO near Geneva, IL.
Dr. Elena Gozum is an allergy & immunology specialist. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Gozum include sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Gozum is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gozum takes. Dr. Gozum has an open panel. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Florida State University, Dr. Gozum attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Gozum speaks Filipino.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Hives, Food Allergy, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, Asthma
Dr. Richard Meyer's medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He is especially interested in hay fever (allergic rhinitis), asthma, and eczema. He is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Delnor Hospital. Dr. Meyer's education and training includes medical school at St. Louis University School of Medicine and residency at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Patient reviews placed Dr. Meyer at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HFN, and HealthSmart, as well as other insurance carriers. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Allergies, Hives, Hay Fever, Asthma
Dr. Ronald Wolfson's medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Wolfson is professionally affiliated with Delnor Hospital. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, United Healthcare HMO, and more. He has an open panel. He attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. Dr. Wolfson trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for his residency. Dr. Wolfson (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and French.
Dr. Timothy Brown specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and practices in Orland Park, IL, Chicago, IL, and Westchester, IL. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brown accepts. He attended Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago for residency. Dr. Brown is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, and Delnor Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Immunotherapy, Allergies, Food Allergy, Hay Fever
Dr. Daryn Abraham works as an allergist/immunologist. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include the following: sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Abraham accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HFN, and HealthSmart. Dr. Abraham attended Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. He is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Delnor Hospital. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Allergies, Hives, Food Allergy, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, Asthma
Dr. Richard Hrdlicka's medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Hrdlicka attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. His medical residency was performed at West Suburban Medical Center. These areas are among his clinical interests: gastrointestinal problems (digestive disorders), menstrual disorders, and homeopathic treatment. Patient ratings for Dr. Hrdlicka average 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HFN, and HealthSmart, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Hrdlicka is professionally affiliated with Delnor Hospital. Dr. Hrdlicka is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Headache, Nutrition Issues, Osteoporosis, Allergies, Common Cold, Hypertension, Influenza, Weight ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.