We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept Humana Gold near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Takijah Heard is a specialist in pediatric neurology. She works in Evanston, IL and Glenview, IL. Clinical interests for Dr. Heard include epilepsy. She is affiliated with NorthShore Medical Group. After attending the University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Children's Hospital Boston and Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn. She takes United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, and Humana HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She has received the distinction of Dean's Teaching Excellence Award(2013). Dr. Heard welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Epilepsy
Dr. Naseeruddin Khan is a pediatric neurologist. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. After attending Deccan College of Medical Sciences for medical school, he completed his residency training at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University. In addition to English, Dr. Khan (or staff) speaks Urdu and Hindi. He is professionally affiliated with Swedish Covenant Hospital. He has an open panel.
Dr. Margaret Michelson's area of specialization is pediatric neurology. She studied medicine at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Michelson trained at the University of Chicago Medical Center. Dr. Michelson honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with NorthShore Medical Group.
Dr. Leslie Finkel is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. She attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago for residency. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Finkel is affiliated with NorthShore Medical Group.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests