We found 23 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver HMO near East Peoria, IL.
Dr. Robert Busch's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. On average, patients gave Dr. Busch a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. After attending the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Busch completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
Dr. Nadeem Esmail's specialties are oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry. Dr. Esmail is professionally affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Thomas Nalepka's specialty is dentistry. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Nalepka is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gary Stamm works as a general dentist. Dr. Stamm has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Stamm takes.
Dr. Michael Bentley is a general dentist in Creve Coeur, IL. Dr. Bentley's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bentley accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces