- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis
We found 10 pain specialists who accept Medicare near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Gregory Arnold's specialties are anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Arnold is professionally affiliated with Western Maryland Health System. He studied medicine at New York Medical College. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Arnold's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Michael Coulson is a Dekalb, IL physician who specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine. He studied medicine at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Ohio State University College of Medicine. He accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Stephen Houde works as an anesthesiologist and pain doctor in Dekalb, IL. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Houde is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Connie Bruch-Harrison works as an anesthesiologist and pain doctor in Dekalb, IL. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.