We found 8 pain specialists who accept Medicare near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Gregory Arnold specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Arnold attended medical school at New York Medical College. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Western Maryland Health System.
Dr. Stephen Houde is a medical specialist in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Houde graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Connie Bruch-Harrison works as an anesthesiologist and pain doctor in Dekalb, IL. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Bruch-Harrison studied medicine at Rush Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis