- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis
We found 10 pain specialists who accept Medicare near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Gregory Arnold works as an anesthesiologist and pain doctor in Dekalb, IL and Aurora, IL. He is a graduate of New York Medical College. Dr. Arnold accepts Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Western Maryland Health System. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Stephen Houde is a medical specialist in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Houde accepts Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Coulson's areas of specialization are anesthesiology and pain medicine; he sees patients in Dekalb, IL. He attended medical school at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Coulson honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Connie Bruch-Harrison is a medical specialist in anesthesiology and pain medicine. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.