We found 8 pain specialists who accept Medicare near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Gregory Arnold is an anesthesiologist and pain specialist. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Arnold studied medicine at New York Medical College. He is professionally affiliated with Western Maryland Health System.
Dr. Stephen Houde practices anesthesiology and pain medicine. He attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Connie Bruch-Harrison's areas of specialization are anesthesiology and pain medicine; she sees patients in Dekalb, IL. Dr. Bruch-Harrison is a graduate of Rush Medical College. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bruch-Harrison honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis