We found 8 pain specialists who accept Medicare near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Gregory Arnold works as an anesthesiologist and pain specialist in Dekalb, IL and Aurora, IL. He is a graduate of New York Medical College. Dr. Arnold honors Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with Western Maryland Health System. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Stephen Houde is an anesthesiologist and pain specialist in Dekalb, IL. Dr. Houde studied medicine at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Connie Bruch-Harrison is an anesthesiologist and pain doctor in Dekalb, IL. Dr. Bruch-Harrison honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Rush Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis