We found 8 pain specialists who accept Medicare near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Gregory Arnold's areas of specialization are anesthesiology and pain medicine; he sees patients in Dekalb, IL. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Arnold is a graduate of New York Medical College. He is professionally affiliated with Western Maryland Health System.
Dr. Stephen Houde is a physician who specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine. Dr. Houde graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Connie Bruch-Harrison is a medical specialist in anesthesiology and pain medicine. She graduated from Rush Medical College. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis