We found 21 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Brian Kloberdanz specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Dekalb, IL and Saint Charles, IL. Dr. Kloberdanz trained at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin for residency. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Great-West Healthcare, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Delnor Hospital. He has an open panel.
Dr. Todd Anderson practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Anderson has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. David Junck works as an oral surgeon in Sycamore, IL. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Koos' areas of specialization are anesthesiology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Koos is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Koos is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Julie Galloway's specialty is dentistry. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Galloway honors.
Dr. Aparna Srinivasa is a general dentist in Dekalb, IL. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Srinivasa honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces