We found 21 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas near Dekalb, IL.
Dr. Brian Kloberdanz is an oral surgeon in Dekalb, IL and Saint Charles, IL. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Great-West Healthcare, and Blue Choice. Dr. Kloberdanz completed his residency training at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Delnor Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Todd Anderson practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Sycamore, IL. He is rated highly by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Anderson takes.
Dr. David Junck works as an oral surgeon in Sycamore, IL. Dr. Junck is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Steven Koos works as an anesthesiologist and oral surgeon in Sycamore, IL. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Julie Galloway's specialty is dentistry. Patients gave her an average rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Galloway is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Aparna Srinivasa practices general dentistry. Dr. Srinivasa is rated highly by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces