We found 3 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice POS near Darien, IL.
Dr. Renuka Bhatt is a specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Bhatt (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. Her areas of expertise include warts, nail issues, and microdermabrasion. Dr. Bhatt's professional affiliations include Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist Health Network (AHN). She graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Bhatt is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Botox, Chemical Peel, Collagen, Juvederm skin filler, Laser Hair Removal, Microdermabrasion, Moles, ... (Read more)
Dr. Matthew Harris is a specialist in pediatric dermatology. The average patient rating for Dr. Harris is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Harris's areas of expertise include the following: warts, moles, and acne. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Preferred Network Access (PNA), in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Harris attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Harris completed residency programs at St. Vincent's Hospital and a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist Health Network (AHN).
Clinical interests: Botox, Cosmetic procedures, Eczema, Acne, Cancer, skin, Chemical Peel, Moles, Psoriasis, Restylane, ... (Read more)
Dr. Alix Charles' areas of specialization are dermatopathology and surgical dermatology. Patients gave Dr. Charles an average rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include psoriasis, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser surgery. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare HMO. After attending Mayo Medical School, he completed his residency training at Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Charles (or staff) is conversant in Spanish, French, and Haitian Creole. His professional affiliations include Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and DuPage Medical Group (DMG).
Clinical interests: Laser Surgery, Skin cancer, Skin cancer surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.