We found 5 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Danville, IL.
Specializes in Adult Cardiology
707 N Logan Avenue
Dr. Bhaskar Patel's specialty is adult cardiology. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Patel attended medical school at B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. Dr. Patel (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
What is Cardiology? Cardiology is the study of the heart and blood vessels, and a cardiologist makes sure they are functioning well. Patients see cardiologists for many issues affecting the circulatory system, including:
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.