We found 4 dermatologists who accept CIGNA PPO near Crest Hill, IL.
Dr. Paula Lapinski practices pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery in Joliet, IL, Frankfort, IL, and Naperville, IL. She is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. In her practice, she is particularly interested in cancer screening, skin issues, and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Lapinski is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by her patients. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and CIGNA HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Lapinski has received the following distinction: Chicago Super Doctors. She speaks Spanish. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital.
Clinical interests: Botox, Cancer Prevention Screenings, Mohs, Mohs Surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Benjamin Raab is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. His clinical interests include contact dermatitis, dermabrasion, and spider veins. Patient ratings for Dr. Raab average 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Raab takes. He attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Raab's training includes a residency program at the University of Chicago Medical Center. He speaks Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Raab is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Botox Injections, Chemical Peel, Collagen Injections, Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dermatology, Dermabrasion, ... (Read more)
Dr. Renuka Bhatt is a specialist in surgical dermatology. Dr. Bhatt (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. Her areas of expertise include warts, nail issues, and microdermabrasion. Dr. Bhatt's professional affiliations include Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist Health Network (AHN). She graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Bhatt is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Botox, Chemical Peel, Collagen, Juvederm skin filler, Laser Hair Removal, Microdermabrasion, Moles, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michelle Pipitone practices MOHS-micrographic surgery in Glen Ellyn, IL, Crest Hill, IL, and Naperville, IL. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Pipitone's clinical interests: skin of color and skin cancer. She honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Cincinnati, Dr. Pipitone attended Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. Dr. Pipitone is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.
Clinical interests: Aesthetic Dermatology, Botox, Dermal Fillers, MOHS Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgery, Mole Removal, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.