We found 8 pediatricians near Countryside, IL.
Dr. James Webb sees patients in Oswego, IL. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Webb has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. He is professionally affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Clinical interests: Rashes, Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Joyce Lo's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She is a graduate of George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Dr. Lo is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Paul Granoff's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Granoff average 3.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Granoff takes.
Dr. Natalie Lambajian-Drummond's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Lambajian-Drummond has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education