- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 8 pediatricians near Countryside, IL.
Dr. James Webb is an Oswego, IL physician who specializes in general pediatrics. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Webb honors. Dr. Webb studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine. Dr. Webb's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. He is professionally affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Clinical interests: Rashes, Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Joyce Lo specializes in general pediatrics. She attended medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Dr. Lo takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Natalie Lambajian-Drummond is a general pediatrician in Yorkville, IL. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.