We found 8 pediatricians near Countryside, IL.
Dr. James Webb works as a pediatrician. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. After completing medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine, Dr. Webb performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University. Dr. Webb is professionally affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Clinical interests: Rashes, Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Paul Granoff's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Granoff has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Nicole Keller specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Oswego, IL. Dr. Keller accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Natalie Lambajian-Drummond works as a pediatrician in Yorkville, IL. Dr. Lambajian-Drummond's average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education