We found 8 pediatricians near Countryside, IL.
Dr. James Webb is a general pediatrician in Oswego, IL. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Webb takes. Dr. Webb attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Loyola University.
Clinical interests: Rashes, Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Paul Granoff's specialty is general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Granoff average 3.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Granoff accepts.
Dr. Natalie Lambajian-Drummond's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Lambajian-Drummond average 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education