- Avoiding arthritis triggers
- Hot or cold therapy, such as ice or hot packs
- Oral or injected medications, such as corticosteroids, NSAIDs, and biologics
- Physical therapy and gentle exercises
- Surgery to repair or replace damaged joints
We found 1 provider with an interest in arthritis and who accepts HealthLink PPO near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Prasad Gourineni practices pediatric orthopedics/orthopedic surgery in Chicago, IL, Lombard, IL, and Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Gourineni has a special interest in spine problems and hip problems. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at Andhra Medical College and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University. Dr. Gourineni (or staff) speaks Telugu and Hindi. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and Adventist Medical Center Hinsdale. He has an open panel.
Relevant Interests: , arthritis
All Interests: Sports Health, Hip Problems, Elbow Problems, Fractures, Knee Problems, Arthroscopic Surgery, Ankle ... (Read more)