- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 2 general surgeons who accept Humana POS near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Rajakumari Selvaraj sees patients in Bolingbrook, IL, Chicago, IL, and Burr Ridge, IL. Her medical specialties are general surgery and ophthalmology (eye disease). Dr. Selvaraj (or staff) speaks Spanish, Kannada, and Tamil. Clinical interests for Dr. Selvaraj include glaucoma, cataract surgery, and eyelid problems. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Adventist Medical Center Bolingbrook, Mount Sinai Hospital, and Sinai Health System. She attended India and then went on to complete her residency at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataract Surgery, Eyelid Problems, Glaucoma, Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr. Oscar Herbas is a physician who specializes in general surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Workers' Compensation, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Herbas accepts. After completing medical school at the University of San Simon Faculty of Medicine, Dr. Herbas performed his residency at Little Company of Mary Hospital. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Herbas is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Little Company of Mary Hospital, and Saint Anthony Hospital (Chicago). He has an open panel.