We found 5 dentists who accept TRICARE near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Firas Katabi is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. On average, patients gave Dr. Katabi a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Katabi takes. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Denise Fisher specializes in pediatric dentistry. Clinical interests for Dr. Fisher include general anesthesia. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, HealthSmart, and more. Dr. Fisher trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois for residency. Dr. Fisher is professionally affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS).
Clinical interests: General Anesthesia, Mouth Problems
Dr. Affaf Saddy practices general surgery and dentistry. She is rated highly by her patients. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces