We found 5 dentists who accept TRICARE near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Firas Katabi specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Katabi is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE. Dr. Katabi has an open panel.
Dr. Denise Fisher's specialty is pediatric dentistry. She has a special interest in general anesthesia. Dr. Fisher takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and HealthSmart, in addition to other insurance carriers. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois for her residency. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS).
Clinical interests: General Anesthesia, Mouth Problems
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces