We found 5 dentists who accept TRICARE near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Firas Katabi's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Katabi at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Denise Fisher is a pediatric dentist. Her areas of expertise include general anesthesia. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and HealthSmart are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fisher honors. For her professional training, Dr. Fisher completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS).
Clinical interests: Althletic Mouthguards, General Anesthesia, Oral Conscious Sedations, Sealants, Space Maintainers, ... (Read more)
Dr. Affaf Saddy specializes in general surgery and dentistry. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Saddy accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Dr. Jonathan Wong is a general dentist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Wong include tooth extractions, root canals, and implant surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS). He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Clinical interests: Endodontic, Extraction, Implants, Root Canal
Dr. Irene Skirius practices general dentistry in Chicago, IL. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces