We found 6 dentists who accept TRICARE near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Firas Katabi specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Katabi has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Katabi's practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Denise Fisher is a pediatric dentist in Chicago, IL, Hoffman Estates, IL, and Lemont, IL. She has a special interest in general anesthesia. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS). For her professional training, Dr. Fisher completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and HealthSmart, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: General Anesthesia, Mouth Problems
Dr. Affaf Saddy works as a general surgeon and dentist. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Saddy is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces