We found 4 dentists who accept TRICARE near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Firas Katabi's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Katabi's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more. He is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Denise Fisher is a pediatric dentist. Her clinical interests encompass general anesthesia. Dr. Fisher accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and HealthSmart, as well as other insurance carriers. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS).
Clinical interests: General Anesthesia, Mouth Problems
Dr. Affaf Saddy specializes in general surgery and dentistry and practices in Chicago, IL, Mokena, IL, and New Lenox, IL. Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Saddy accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces