- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept TRICARE near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Denise Fisher practices pediatric dentistry in Chicago, IL, Hoffman Estates, IL, and Lemont, IL. Her clinical interests encompass general anesthesia. She is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center and St. Alexius Medical Center. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and HealthSmart are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fisher accepts. Dr. Fisher's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois.
Clinical interests: General Anesthesia, Mouth Problems
Dr. Affaf Saddy works as a general surgeon and dentist. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more. Dr. Saddy is professionally affiliated with The University of Chicago Medicine.
Dr. Firas Katabi practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Chicago, IL. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Health Chicago Heights and Franciscan Health Olympia Fields. The average patient rating for Dr. Katabi is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Katabi accepts. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Irene Skirius specializes in general dentistry and practices in Chicago, IL. She is an in-network provider for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.