- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept CIGNA Indemnity near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Firas Katabi works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Chicago, IL. Dr. Katabi has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Affaf Saddy practices general surgery and dentistry in Chicago, IL, Mokena, IL, and New Lenox, IL. Patient ratings for Dr. Saddy average 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Marylene Vitiello specializes in dentistry and practices in Chicago, IL. The average patient rating for Dr. Vitiello is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Vitiello takes Delta Dental, TRICARE, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers.