We found 4 dentists who accept CIGNA Indemnity near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Firas Katabi is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. The average patient rating for Dr. Katabi is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Affaf Saddy practices general surgery and dentistry. Dr. Saddy's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces