We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Platinum near Chicago Heights, IL.
Dr. Vivek Iyengar sees patients in Tinley Park, IL, Chicago, IL, and Olympia Fields, IL. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Iyengar average 3.0 stars out of 5. He has a special interest in cosmetic skin treatment, laser surgery, and mohs surgery. Dr. Iyengar takes TRICARE, Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and more. He attended the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Baylor University Medical Center and Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers for residency. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Iyengar has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Dermatology, Cosmetic dermatology, Laser surgery, Mohs micrographic surgery, Skin cancer
Dr. Edmund Chow is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Areas of expertise for Dr. Chow include skin issues. He is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Dr. Chow is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. May Chow works as a surgical dermatologist in Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago Heights, IL. Dr. Chow's areas of expertise include the following: phototherapy (light therapy), hair problems, and psoriasis. She is in-network for TRICARE, Humana HMO, and Humana Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Chicago and a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University, Dr. Chow attended medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. In addition to English, she speaks Cantonese. She is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Chow's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, ... (Read more)
Dr. Manuel Mesirow practices dermatology (skin disorders). He is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Mesirow accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Mesirow is accepting new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.