We found 5 cardiologists who accept Viant near Chicago Heights, IL.
Dr. Tahir Khokher is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN). Dr. Khokher welcomes new patients. He is a graduate of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and Sindh Medical College.
Dr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk specializes in pediatric cardiology. He attended medical school at Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Muangmingsuk completed his residency training at Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn. He has indicated that his clinical interests include fetal echocardiography. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN). His hospital/clinic affiliations include MetroSouth Medical Center and Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Muangmingsuk has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Clinical Cardiology, Echocardiography, Fetal echocardiography
Dr. Tahir Abbasi works as an adult cardiologist. Dr. Abbasi is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. After completing medical school at Osmania Medical College, he performed his residency at Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago. He honors Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN), in addition to other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Faheem Ahmad's specialties are adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. In addition to English, Dr. Ahmad speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. His patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts Coventry, Viant, Community Care Network (CCN), and more. He welcomes new patients.
Dr. Francis Almeda's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Almeda accepts MultiPlan, Coventry, and First Health, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Almeda is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. His practice is open to new patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow