We found 5 cardiologists who accept Viant near Chicago Heights, IL.
Dr. Tahir Khokher works as a cardiologist. He honors Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN), as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and Sindh Medical College. Dr. Khokher is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk practices pediatric cardiology. In his practice, he is particularly interested in fetal echocardiography. He is affiliated with MetroSouth Medical Center and Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Muangmingsuk is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN). He is accepting new patients. He attended Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn.
Clinical interests: Fetal Echocardiography, Echocardiogram
Dr. Tahir Abbasi is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN) are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Abbasi honors. He obtained his medical school training at Osmania Medical College and performed his residency at Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago. He is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Abbasi welcomes new patients.
Dr. Faheem Ahmad's medical specialty is adult cardiology, interventional cardiology, and nuclear cardiology. The average patient rating for Dr. Ahmad is 2.5 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. Dr. Ahmad honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Viant, and Community Care Network (CCN). He is accepting new patients. He speaks Spanish.
Dr. Francis Almeda practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Almeda is an in-network provider for MultiPlan, Coventry, and First Health, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Almeda is professionally affiliated with Franciscan Alliance. He has an open panel.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow