- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 26 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver PPO near Champaign, IL.
Dr. Maughan Ramsay is a general dentist in Champaign, IL. Patients gave Dr. Ramsay an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. William Sensenbrenner works as a dentist in Champaign, IL, Mokena, IL, and New Lenox, IL. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sensenbrenner honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, TRICARE, and more.
Dr. Thomas Fonner specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Fonner takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kathy Eaton specializes in dentistry. Her average rating from her patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Eaton is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.