- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 26 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver PPO near Champaign, IL.
Dr. Maughan Ramsay practices general dentistry. Dr. Ramsay's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. William Sensenbrenner's area of specialization is dentistry. On average, patients gave Dr. Sensenbrenner a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ashley Manlove practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Manlove is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She attended medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Dr. Kathy Eaton's area of specialization is dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Eaton an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Eaton takes.