We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Bloomingdale, IL.
Dr. Prashant Singri specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Schaumburg, IL. His areas of expertise include alopecia areata, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Singri takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Singri attended Northeast Ohio Medical University for medical school and subsequently trained at Northwestern Memorial Hospital for residency. He is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS), Northwestern Memorial Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. Unfortunately, he is not accepting new patients at this time.
Clinical interests: Cryosurgery, Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis, Erythroderma, Skin Infection, Skin ... (Read more)
Dr. Bharati Chittineni works as a dermatologist. These areas are among Dr. Chittineni's clinical interests: genital warts, rosacea, and psoriasis. Dr. Chittineni is professionally affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Chittineni attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford and the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago for residency. Dr. Chittineni's patients gave Dr. Chittineni an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chittineni honors. Dr. Chittineni welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Warts, Moles, Psoriasis, Eczema, Genital Warts, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Greenberg practices surgical dermatology. His clinical interests encompass skin issues and collagen injections. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Greenberg is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Greenberg is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. For his residency, Dr. Greenberg trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois. He speaks French. He is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS).
Clinical interests: Skin Issues, Collagen Injections
Dr. Asma Ansari's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is a graduate of the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Ansari is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.