- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
We found 5 rehabilitation physicians who accept Medicare near Belleville, IL.
Dr. Hafizullah Khattak is a physician who specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). He has a special interest in pain management. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Khattak graduated from St. George's University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Clinical interests: Pain Management
Dr. Mariam Chowdhry's specialty is physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). Her patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Chowdhry attended medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.