We found 4 rehabilitation physicians who accept Medicare near Belleville, IL.
Dr. Hafizullah Khattak is a physician who specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). Dr. Khattak's education and training includes medical school at St. George's University School of Medicine and residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Mariam Chowdhry's area of specialization is physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). Patient reviews placed Dr. Chowdhry at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. She accepts Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)