- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
We found 5 rehabilitation physicians who accept Medicare near Belleville, IL.
Dr. Hafizullah Khattak is a physiatrist. Dr. Khattak's areas of expertise include pain management. He is professionally affiliated with Des Peres Hospital. Before performing his residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Dr. Khattak attended St. George's University School of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Pain Management
Dr. Mariam Chowdhry's area of specialization is physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation). Dr. Chowdhry's average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Medicare insurance. She graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.