We found 1 provider matching angioplasty and who accepts United Healthcare near Aurora, IL.
Dr. Ankush Goel is an adult cardiology and interventional cardiology specialist. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Goel include heart problems, heart surgery, and cardiac catheterization. Dr. Goel is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, United Healthcare HMO, and United Healthcare POS, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Goel is professionally affiliated with Alexian Brothers Health System (ABHS).
Clinical Interests: Cardiologist, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular ... (Read more)
2013 Procedure Details
- Medicare Volume: 50
- Uninsured Cost: $2,126
- Medicare Cost: $678
- Peripheral arterial disease, which reduces blood flow in the arms or legs
- Atherosclerosis, or general hardening of the arteries
- Carotid artery stenosis, or narrowing of the arteries in the neck that supply the brain
- Coronary artery disease, or narrowing of the arteries near the heart
- Renal vascular hypertension, or narrowing of the arteries in the kidney, leading to increased blood pressure