- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Aurora, IL.
Dr. Ronald Wolfson sees patients in Aurora, IL and Geneva, IL. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Wolfson is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Wolfson (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Spanish and French. Dr. Wolfson is affiliated with Delnor Hospital. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Mohiuddin is affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital.
Dr. Amy Thomas' area of specialization is allergy & immunology. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Thomas graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Titus Chang is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Chang takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Newton Li is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Li is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.