- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near Aurora, IL.
Dr. Ronald Wolfson is an allergy & immunology specialist in Aurora, IL and Geneva, IL. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Wolfson has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and United Healthcare HMO. Dr. Wolfson (or staff) speaks Spanish and French. Dr. Wolfson is affiliated with Delnor Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Wolfson's office for an appointment.
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital. Dr. Mohiuddin takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Amy Thomas is a specialist in allergy & immunology. She works in Aurora, IL. Dr. Thomas is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Titus Chang practices pediatric allergy & immunology in Aurora, IL. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Chang is a graduate of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Newton Li is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Li honors. He studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.