- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near Aurora, IL.
Dr. Ronald Wolfson sees patients in Aurora, IL and Geneva, IL. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Wolfson (or staff) speaks the following languages: Spanish and French. He is professionally affiliated with Delnor Hospital. He attended the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Patient reviews placed Dr. Wolfson at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin sees patients in Bolingbrook, IL, Aurora, IL, and Crest Hill, IL. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mohiuddin accepts. He is a graduate of Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Mohiuddin is affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital.
Dr. Amy Thomas, who practices in Aurora, IL, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Thomas attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Titus Chang is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago.
Dr. Newton Li works as an allergist/immunologist in Aurora, IL. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Li studied medicine at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.