We found 7 occupational therapists who accept Humana Basic 6850/HMO Premier near Arlington Heights, IL.
Ms. Alison Hogan's specialty is occupational therapy. Ms. Hogan is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Ms. Susan Lutostanski practices occupational therapy in Arlington Heights, IL. Ms. Lutostanski takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis