- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Open Access near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Sol Drapkin's specialties are allergy & immunology and adult allergy. He practices in Evanston, IL, Chicago, IL, and Des Plaines, IL. Dr. Drapkin's areas of expertise include sinusitis (sinus infection), asthma, and hives (uritcaria). The average patient rating for Dr. Drapkin is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. He studied medicine at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Rush University Medical Center. In addition to English, Dr. Drapkin speaks Hebrew. Dr. Drapkin's hospital/clinic affiliations include Alexian Brothers Medical Center, NorthShore University HealthSystem, and Swedish Covenant Hospital. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hives
Dr. Timothy Brown is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Delnor Hospital, and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Brown's office for an appointment. Dr. Brown is a graduate of Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Immunotherapy, Allergies, Food Allergy, Hay Fever
Dr. Lisa Sullivan's specialties are pediatric allergy, allergy & immunology, and adult allergy. Before performing her residency at Rush University Medical Center, Dr. Sullivan attended the University of Florida College of Medicine for medical school. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Sullivan takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and NorthShore University HealthSystem.
Dr. Scott Song is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Vernon Hills, IL, McHenry, IL, and Palatine, IL. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Song is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. His education and training includes medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Centegra Health System.
Dr. Toral Kamdar's specialty is allergy & immunology. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Tufts University School of Medicine.