We found 13 dentists near Ketchum, ID.
Dr. Jerry Mitchell works as a diagnostic radiologist and general dentist. He attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver.
Dr. John Calvert works as a dentist. Clinical interests for Dr. Calvert include dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and invisalign.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening, Invisalign
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces