We found 13 dentists near Ketchum, ID.
Dr. Jerry Mitchell's medical specialty is diagnostic radiology and general dentistry. Dr. Mitchell obtained his medical school training at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces