- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 13 dentists near Ketchum, ID.
Dr. Jerry Mitchell, who practices in Ketchum, ID, is a medical specialist in diagnostic radiology and general dentistry. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver, Dr. Mitchell attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine for medical school.