- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Caldwell, ID.
Dr. Nicholas Massoth is an oral and maxillofacial pathologist. He is affiliated with Boise VA Medical Center. Patient ratings for Dr. Massoth average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Massoth is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Brooks Uniat specializes in general dentistry and practices in Caldwell, ID. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. David Thomas is a general dentist in Caldwell, ID. The average patient rating for Dr. Thomas is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Thomas is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.