We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Caldwell, ID.
Dr. Cordell Nebeker's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nicholas Massoth works as an oral and maxillofacial pathologist in Caldwell, ID. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Massoth is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Boise VA Medical Center.
Dr. David Thomas works as a general dentist in Caldwell, ID. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Thomas honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Thomas Blaisdell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Blaisdell honors.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces