We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Caldwell, ID.
Dr. Nicholas Massoth specializes in oral and maxillofacial pathology and practices in Caldwell, ID. Dr. Massoth has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is affiliated with Boise VA Medical Center. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Quinn Smith specializes in dentistry and practices in Nampa, ID. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Smith honors.
Dr. David Thomas practices general dentistry in Caldwell, ID. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Thomas takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces