We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Caldwell, ID.
Dr. Cordell Nebeker works as a pediatric dentist in Caldwell, ID. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Nicholas Massoth's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial pathology. The average patient rating for Dr. Massoth is 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Massoth takes. Dr. Massoth is affiliated with Boise VA Medical Center.
Dr. David Thomas practices general dentistry in Caldwell, ID. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces