We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Caldwell, ID.
Dr. Nicholas Massoth practices oral and maxillofacial pathology in Caldwell, ID. Patient reviews placed Dr. Massoth at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Boise VA Medical Center.
Dr. David Thomas specializes in general dentistry and practices in Caldwell, ID. Patients gave Dr. Thomas an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces