- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 12 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Caldwell, ID.
Dr. Cordell Nebeker works as a pediatric dentist in Caldwell, ID. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Nebeker takes.
Dr. Nicholas Massoth specializes in oral and maxillofacial pathology and practices in Caldwell, ID. The average patient rating for Dr. Massoth is 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Boise VA Medical Center.
Dr. Brooks Uniat's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Uniat is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Alvin Schnell's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Schnell is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.