We found 96 dentists near Ammon, ID.
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Idaho Falls, ID. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Duane Godfrey specializes in general dentistry and practices in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Godfrey is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Scott Blake practices oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery in Idaho Falls, ID. These areas are among his clinical interests: dental implant surgery, chin surgery, and jaw surgery. He completed his residency training at Gundersen Lutheran.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Jaw Problems, Chin Surgery, Jaw Surgery
Dr. Jed Zirker works as a general dentist in Ammon, ID and Idaho Falls, ID. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces