- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 8 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Burlington, IA.
Dr. John Moore works as a general dentist in Burlington, IA. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sowjanya Tadakapalli specializes in general dentistry and practices in West Burlington, IA. Dr. Tadakapalli is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.