We found 15 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Wailuku, HI.
Dr. Michael Ellis specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Wailuku, HI. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ralph Kato specializes in dentistry and practices in Wailuku, HI. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Gloria Rongcal-Gage is a general dentist in Kahului, HI. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Medicare Patient Conditions
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces