- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 10 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Lihue, HI.
Dr. Randall Jaurequi's specialty is general dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Jaurequi is 3.0 stars out of 5. He has a special interest in dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. Dr. Jaurequi accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening
Dr. Alan Ing specializes in general dentistry and practices in Lihue, HI. Dr. Ing is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Coy Rebmann practices dentistry in Lihue, HI. Patient reviews placed Dr. Rebmann at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.