We found 5 dermatologists near Kaneohe, HI.
Dr. Philip Hellreich's areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Hellreich is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University. His residency was performed at U.S. Public Health Service Hospital. His areas of expertise include the following: academic dermatology, contact dermatitis, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Patient reviews placed Dr. Hellreich at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. He is conversant in German. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Glenn Bessinger is a pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology specialist in Honolulu, HI and Kailua, HI. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and hair problems. Patient ratings for Dr. Bessinger average 4.0 stars out of 5. After attending Tulane University School of Medicine, Dr. Bessinger completed his residency training at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and National Naval Medical Center. He speaks Korean.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Julie Kenner's specialty is surgical dermatology. Her areas of expertise include the following: cosmetic skin treatment, laser treatment, and skin cancer. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Kenner attended George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and then went on to complete her residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin Cancer
Dr. Rebecca Luria, who practices in Kailua, HI, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. She has a special interest in skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. She is affiliated with Adventist Health System. Dr. Luria is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Luria trained at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. David Huntley, who practices in Kailua, HI and Kaneohe, HI, is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. Before performing his residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Dr. Huntley attended Ohio State University College of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Huntley is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.