We found 5 dermatologists near Kaneohe, HI.
Dr. Philip Hellreich practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Kailua, HI and Kaneohe, HI. After completing medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University, Dr. Hellreich performed his residency at U.S. Public Health Service Hospital. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He speaks German. Dr. Hellreich is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. Julie Kenner's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Kenner attended George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences for medical school and subsequently trained at Walter Reed Army Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Rebecca Luria's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Luria attended Georgetown University School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. David Huntley is a dermatopathologist. He is affiliated with Adventist Health System. Dr. Huntley attended Ohio State University College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.