We found 5 dermatologists near Kaneohe, HI.
Dr. Philip Hellreich is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Clinical interests for Dr. Hellreich include birthmark removal, laser resurfacing, and mole removal. The average patient rating for Dr. Hellreich is 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University and a graduate of U.S. Public Health Service Hospital's residency program. Dr. Hellreich is conversant in German. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Clinical interests: Dermabrasion, Laser Resurfacing, Birthmark Removal, Acne, Mohs Surgery, Mole Removal, Melasma
Dr. Julie Kenner practices dermatology (skin disorders). Her education and training includes medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Dr. Glenn Bessinger is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated highly by his patients. These areas are among his clinical interests: microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser resurfacing. Dr. Bessinger attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Rosacea, Tattoo Removal, Restylane, Botox Injection, Microdermabrasion, Laser Resurfacing, Mole ... (Read more)
Dr. Rebecca Luria is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Luria's areas of clinical interest consist of facial problems, acne, and botox injection. She is affiliated with Adventist Health System. Her education and training includes medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine and residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5.
Clinical interests: Facial Problems, Acne, Lip Augmentation, Botox Injection
Dr. David Huntley works as a dermatopathologist in Kailua, HI and Kaneohe, HI. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Huntley completed his residency training at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. Patients gave Dr. Huntley an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.