We found 5 dermatologists near Kaneohe, HI.
Dr. Philip Hellreich's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. His clinical interests include academic dermatology, contact dermatitis, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Dr. Hellreich is affiliated with Adventist Health System. He takes Medicare insurance. His education and training includes medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University and residency at U.S. Public Health Service Hospital. Dr. Hellreich speaks German.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell ... (Read more)
Dr. Glenn Bessinger specializes in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Dr. Bessinger studied medicine at Tulane University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and National Naval Medical Center. His areas of expertise include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and hair problems. Patient ratings for Dr. Bessinger average 4.0 stars out of 5. In addition to English, he speaks Korean.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Julie Kenner's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. She is especially interested in cosmetic skin treatment, laser treatment, and skin cancer. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Kenner graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and then she performed her residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Rebecca Luria is a surgical dermatologist. In her practice, Dr. Luria focuses on skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Before performing her residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Dr. Luria attended Georgetown University School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. David Huntley is a specialist in dermatopathology. He works in Kailua, HI and Kaneohe, HI. He takes Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Huntley's training includes a residency program at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.