We found 5 dermatologists near Kaneohe, HI.
Dr. Philip Hellreich specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Kailua, HI and Kaneohe, HI. He is conversant in German. Dr. Hellreich is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. Before performing his residency at U.S. Public Health Service Hospital, Dr. Hellreich attended SUNY Upstate Medical University for medical school. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hellreich honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Julie Kenner is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Kailua, HI. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. After attending George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences for medical school, she completed her residency training at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Dr. Glen Bessinger is a Honolulu, HI physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at Tulane University School of Medicine. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5.
Dr. Rebecca Luria sees patients in Kailua, HI. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Luria's education and training includes medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine and residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Dr. David Huntley's area of specialization is dermatopathology. The average patient rating for Dr. Huntley is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Huntley is professionally affiliated with Adventist Health System. He accepts Medicare insurance. After attending Ohio State University College of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.